Aspen Home Health
Aspen Home Care is affiliated with Asbury Park, a not-for-profit retirement community in Newton dedicated to providing a continuum of care and services. Our organization provides caring services to assure that life continues to have meaning and dignity.
Asbury Park developed Aspen Home Care because of the growing need in the Newton community for a local provider to support individuals in their private residences.
Aspen Home Care offers individuals, families, facilities and retirement centers a variety of personal care services that provide extra assistance to all ages. Our services enable clients to remain in their homes, retaining their sense of pride and independence. Most importantly, clients have the freedom to make their own choices.
Top 5 Reasons to Consider Home Care
- Home Care is personalized. It is tailored to the needs of each individual and delivered on a one-to-one basis.
- Home Care can reduce stress. Stress has lasting effects on the body, both for the client and family caregiver. Unlike most forms of health care which can increase anxiety and stress, home care frequently has the opposite effect.
- Home Care is an efficient form of health care. By receiving the services at home, the client does not generate additional room and board expenses. The client and/or family supply the food which home care staff can prepare to meet the client’s needs and diet.
- Home Care is, in many cases, less expensive than other forms of care. In general, home care costs only one-tenth as much as hospitalization and only one-fourth as much as nursing home placement when dealing with comparable health problems.
- Home Care extends life. A study by the U.S. General Accounting Office has determined that people receiving care in their homes tend to live longer and have a better quality of life. Home care does not only add years to life, but also adds “life to years”.
Want to learn more about Aspen Home Care?
Contact Bren Williams, Home Health Manager, at 316-284-1137 today!
Contact Aspen Home Care
Aspen Home Care Employment Opportunities
Aspen Home Care – Home Health Aide and Homemaker
Aspen Home Care, a subsidiary of Asbury Park, is currently seeking qualified persons to provide assistance to individuals in their homes. Applicants must possess either a high school diploma or GED and a valid driver’s license. We have openings for Home Health Aides and Attendant/Homemakers. Hours vary and include some weekends. Job duties would include but are not limited to: assisting with ambulation; assistance during bathing; monitoring vital signs; providing medication reminders; help with prescribed treatments; and light housekeeping. Applications are available at the Aspen Home Care Home office located at 201 SW 12th St. in Newton, or can be downloaded below.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and must have completed high school or have earned their GED.
Aspen Home Health has a separate application form from other Asbury positions. Please download the application PDF and return to:
Aspen Home Care
Attn: Bren Williams
200 SW 14th Street
Newton, KS 67114
Please contact Bren Williams at (316) 284-1137 with questions.
Asbury Park has recently partnered with Central Homecare to provide even more home health services. Visit the Central Homecare website to learn more!